HOME HEALTH CARE AIDE FROM START TO FINISH
Please note: there are 75 class hours and 8 externship hours for a total of 83 class hours.
Home health aides are a valuable part of any health care team. If you have a desire to make a positive impact on the lives of the sick, disabled, and elderly, this could be a great position for you to consider. Home health aides (HHAs) assist patients with completing important personal tasks such as dressing, bathing and a variety of hygiene needs. Additional aspects of this position include assisting clients to remain safe in their own homes by providing a higher level of assistance with minor cleaning and instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs) such as cooking, light housekeeping, and laundry.
Tasks may include written documentation of patient care performed, patient’s condition, or problems to be reported to a supervising health care professional. In some instances, HHAs also assist by arranging transportation and planned leisure activities for clients. Some states allow home health aides to administer medications or check vital signs under the supervision of a health care practitioner, such as a registered nurse (RN).
83 Total Hours
Tuition Fee – $455
Registration Fee – $45
Books – Online access with no cost
Total – $500
(Please contact us for updated tuition price or any promotion.)
Start with $100.00 downpayment with low flexible weekly payment!
Mornings: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 2 PM for 3 weeks
Evening: Monday – Friday, 5:30 PM – 10 PM for 3 weeks
Weekends: Saturday, 9 AM – 6 PM for 9 weeks
Eligibility for entrance, the following items are required of all applicants:
- Tour of the center in person.
- Proof of High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) or higher College Degree from an accredited school in the United States.
- Foreign country high school diploma or higher college degree (must be in English or translated into English).
- If student does not meet the above-mentioned requirement, NO PROBLEM. Student can take an entrance exam at school known as Ability to Benefit Test provided by the school.
- Payment of registration fee.