Basic Life Support (BLS) is the foundation for saving lives after cardiac arrest The BLS for Healthcare Provider course is recommended for anyone in the healthcare profession. This may include: medical assistant, medical doctors, nurses, nurse practitioners, nursing assistants, physical therapists, chiropractors and anyone interested in learning the professional level of CPR skills.
The material will include:
- Proper activation of the emergency response system.
- Giving breaths using mouth-to-mouth, mouth-to-mask, and bag valve mask techniques.
- Performing proper compression on adult, child and infant victims.
- Performing one and two rescuer CPR for adult, child and infant victims.
- Learn how to use and operate an AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Relieve choking in the responsive, and unresponsive victim of any age.
4 to 6 hours depending on number of the students
Tuition – $80
BLS Booklet – $15